The Landmark Project: Celebrating Your Favorite National Parks with Apparel
Do you ever find yourself wishing for a clothing brand that celebrates your favorite national parks and also supports outdoor activities that make the world a better place? Well, we found that brand! Appalachian Outfitters is happy to announce that we now carry t-shirts from The Landmark Project, a company that designs and prints apparel with unique tributes to national parks and outdoor destinations.
More Than A Brand
While The Landmark Project makes some great t-shirts, they also see themselves as more than just another clothing brand. They’re passionate about the storytelling and design that goes into each shirt that celebrates the great outdoors. The company is made up of skilled people who create apparel that will encourage people to go outdoors themselves. The brand’s creativity about nature inspires others to creatively experience and support natural wonders.
The Landmark Project creates all its t-shirts inside its own print shop in Greenville, South Carolina. This guarantees that each item has the best quality, which is integral to the brand’s core values.
Even when the store began in the loft of a founder’s home, quality was crucial.
Hand-in-hand with the quality of the t-shirt prints is the quality of the designs themselves. In addition to “the golden age of travel”, the company’s top-notch designers use inspiration from historic conservation and their own experiences in the great outdoors.
Outdoor Adventures For All
The company’s Gear Garage houses a wide variety of outdoor gear for backpacking, mountain biking, paddleboarding, and more. All 30 employees are encouraged to borrow from the Gear Garage when they plan their own adventures so they better understand how the company is important to the outdoor community.
Each time you purchase an item from The Landmark Project, you support at-risk youth. The proceeds of your purchase will help young people on their camping, rafting, rock climbing, and mountain biking adventures.
Great Outdoor Adventure Trips (GOAT), Landmark’s charitable partner, takes at-risk youth into the wild to train and mentor more than 1,000 kids during the summer months. Not only does The Landmark Project support GOAT through funds, but employees also join the program as mentors and guides.
There are many collections of quality, creatively designed t-shirts to choose from.
- Smokey Bear: The Smokey Bear t-shirt line is meant to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Smokey Bear. This one-of-a-kind collection supports the US Forest Service for Wildfire Prevention Education; each time you purchase a Smokey Bear product, a 10% donation is given to the education program.
- The Pacific Northwest: Celebrate your passion for the Pacific Northwest through a t-shirt that celebrates all the highlights: Alaska State, Columbia River Gorge, North Cascades, Mount Rainier, and the Glacier, Crater Lake, Denali, and Olympic National Parks.
- American Desert: This collection celebrates the beautiful deserts that most people underestimate. With these t-shirts, the Joshua Tree and Grand Canyon, Zion, Saguaro, and Arches National Parks won’t be forgotten!
- Mountain West: The mountainous western part of the US is always a favorite with outdoors people. How could it not be, with Taho, Redwood, Sequoia, and Yosemite National Parks to visit? This collection also includes a John Muir Legacy Bundle.
- Central Mountain States: Is your favorite outdoor site a central mountain area? Honor these places with t-shirtsfeaturing beautiful designs of the Rock Mountains, Grand Prismatic Springs, Trail Ride Road, Estes Park, and Yellowstone, Mammoth, and Grand Teton National Parks.
- Northern Appalachia: New River Gorge, Mount Katahdin, and Shenandoah and Acadia National Parks may not be as famous as the majestic western areas, but we still love them.
- Southeast: The Landmark Project creates beautiful graphic designs that also honor Nantahala, Pisgah, Mount Leconte, Lookout Mountain, Jockey’s Ridge, Linville Gorge, Great Smoky Mountains, Blue Ridge Parkway, Everglades, Clingman’s Dome, and Congaree. Make one of these sites your next road trip destination – and then find The Landmark Project t-shirt to match.
The Landmark Project At Appalachian Outfitters
Visit Appalachian Outfitters to get your own t-shirt from The Landmark Project. Honor your favorite outdoor site, support a positive charitable project—and wear your t-shirt with pride!
- When: November 15, 2018 – November 16, 2...
- Since the 1960s, when Ake Nordin of Northern Sw...
- Did you know that over 70% of our Earth’s surfa...