Spring Hiking Series Updates
Due to the large amount of people joining us on our hiking series, we have changed the way we will be organizing things.
- We will no longer be stamping schedules.
- Our staff will have sign up sheets before the hike begins. If you show up after the start time, sheets will be available after the hike.
- There will be an updated list of who has completed each hike available when you sign in.
- Each hiker must have a waiver on file. We only need to have one waiver on file per hiker for the entire spring series.
- Instead of raffle tickets, we will take all of the names on the sign in sheets and choose two winners.
- If there is to be inclimate weather the evening/morning of the hike, please watch Facebook for updates, cancellations and make up dates.
- We will be handing out the grand prize at the end of the hiking series. We will not be able to take any requests for pack styles or colors due to the large amount of people we are accommodating.
Most importantly, we would like to thank everyone for joining us this year for our hiking series. It's great to see so many people out on the trail enjoying the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley National Park.