Celebrate AO’s 30th Anniversary at Our Annual Pint Night
This year’s Pint Night on May 4 is extra special because it’s also our 30th anniversary. Mark your calendars and celebrate with us—they’ll be plenty of brews from Thirsty Dog Brewing Company to choose from. Stanley bottle, best known for outstanding thermos design and quality, is supporting our event by providing a double wall, vacuum insulated pint glasses. For just $10, one of these glasses can be yours—we only have 300, so be sure to arrive early to claim your own! All of the money from the Pint Night will go to Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park, protecting our beautiful parks for many more years to come.
Stanley Thermos at Pint Night
We’re excited to feature limited-offer vacuum sealed, double wall pint glasses from Stanley at our Pint Night! Most outdoorsy people can use red plastic cups for only so long before outdoor life begins its wear and tear. For longer lasting drinks, choose Stanley! Known for quality and designs, Stanley created this pint glass specially for our event. The glasses keep your brew chilled for several hours at a time and you never have to worry about rust. Plus, they stack up nicely for a neat kitchen or tent!
Stanley is part of PMI, which meanings that all Stanley items are created with integrity, from the first raw materials to the final manufacturing touches. The company aims to do the right thing for communities, nature, and each customer who purchases from Stanley. Each global office based in Manila, Amsterdam, Seattle, and Shanghai is held to the same PMI Green Office Guide standard to limit Stanley’s footprint through composting, recycling, and energy-efficient lighting. Just one local example is Stanley’s willingness to create unique pint glasses for our event, sending all the proceeds to Conservancy for CVNP!
Thirsty Dog Brewing Company At The Pint Night
The Thirsty Dog Brewing Company creates beer that is full of flavor, texture, balance, and aroma, resulting in brews that are tasteful and complex. Each beer is made in a small batch with the best ingredients available. The company uses quality malted barley for full flavor and sweetness. To counteract the sweetness, Thirsty Dog brewers use American as well as European hops, and sometimes additional aromas and flavors specific to each beer.
With these quality ingredients, special recipes, and unique brewing processes, Thirsty Dog provides beers that are truly unique. The diversity of Thirsty Dog’s craft-brewed beer menu far outstrips the spectrum of the typical mass-produced beers that bigger companies distribute throughout the US.
On the Menu
- Orthus Belgian Dubbel – Named after the two-headed dog that was the brother of Cerberus, the three-headed dog that guarded hell’s gates in ancient mythology. IBU’s 22, ABV 6.25%
- Stud Service Stout – A dry stout inspired by years of Irish tradition. IBU’s 35, ABV 3.1%
- 330 Summit IPA – Named after the area code of Summit County in Akron, Ohio, with the Summit hop being the single flavor and aroma in this recipe. IBU’s 70, ABV 6.5%
- Cerasus Dog Flanders Style Red Ale – This recipe spends two years aging in oak, with 70 lbs. of cherries from Michigan and fermented in wild yeast. ABV 5%
- Berliner Weisse – Tart, golden, unfiltered, and refreshingly crisp. ABV 5.4%
- Old Druid Bloodhound Saison French And Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale – It features fruit, floral aromas, Belgian spicy esters, sweet yellow fruit, low tastes of hops, and a delicate balance of flavors. IBU’s 20, ABV 8.2%
- Terrier Pale Ale – A traditional English-style pale ale, it features copper colors, malt flavors, and English Kent Golding hops, creating the perfect complexity of floral aromas and tastes. IBU’s 38, ABV 5.2%
Pint Night At Appalachian Outfitters
We’re thrilled to celebrate our 30th anniversary with you. Our community is a significant part of what we do every day, and we look forward to celebrating and thank our enthusiastic outdoorspeople here in Ohio. We can’t wait to see you May 4!