Since 1997, the Renegade’s acclaimed fit, comfort and versatility have set the benchmark for multifunction boots, winning millions of fans who’ve worn Renegades for practically every outdoor activity, including hunting in moderate terrain. With LOWA's signature DuraPU™ midsole, MONOWRAP® frame construction and a full-length stabilizer for stability and support underfoot, Derby cut vamp design for an easy, accommodating fit and a VIBRAM® Evo sole for sure-footed traction, it’s no wonder that the Renegade GTX® Mid has been LOWA's best-selling style for over 20 years. Durably waterproof/breathable. Made on a women's specific last.
- Upper Material Nubuck Leather
- Construction Slip Lasted - Injected PU Midsole
- Lining GORE-TEX®
- Lacing Hardware Open and Closed Hooks
- Additional Hardware Locking Ankle Hook
- Monowrap Frame® MONOWRAP® Support Frame
- Insole atc Footbed
- Midsole Double Injection DuraPU™
- Sole VIBRAM® EVO
- Stabilizer Hard
- Country of Origin Slovakia
- Weight Per Pair (lb) 1.93
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is the best boot - my 2nd pair- 1st pair lasted ~ 10 years and many big back packing (BP) trips, + all the hours of training hikes with packs on to prep for those long trips= Grand Canyon 5 day BP, Mt Whitney, 5 day trips in Sierra Nevadas several x, 4 days Inca Trail in Peru + many others. They keep the water out when hiking in rain or through shallow water, comfortable, easy to break in.