A beautiful and stout knife, the Algonquin is designed for self-reliance and freedom in the wild whether traversing from jungle to tundra or just sitting around the campfire with friends.
Handmade in Norway using darkened oak, curly birch and red leather inserts, the handle shape features a slight pommel at the end, as well as a small finger guard and thumb notch for maximum dexterity and superior handling. The 69 mm blade is made with Helle’s triple laminated stainless steel for unparalleled strength, sharpness and corrosion protection.
- Made in Norway
- Weight | 2.1oz / 60 g.
- Blade material | Triple laminated stainless steel.
- Blade thickness | .28 cm / 2.8 mm.
- Blade length | 2.8 in / 6.9 cm
- Handle material | Darkened oak, curly birch and leather.
- Handle length | 3.6 in / 9.2 cm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather.
- Design By | Laura Bombier, 2014.