The Alpine™ down sleeping bag is designed for the rarefied world of high-altitude and arctic conditions. It features cutting-edge materials, the highest quality Ultra-Dry down, and a complex construction. Expedition sizing allows you to wear extra clothing, and boot liners inside the bag.
If you are going above or beyond, the Alpine is the bag you will want to take with you.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Goose Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Free-flow zipper system: one full-length YKK® #5 main zip and a half-length zip on the opposite side for ventilation.
- Expedition sizing gives you room to wear extra clothing inside the bag.
- Anatomically-shaped, oversized foot box can accommodate boot liners.
- Technical shaped hood with hidden drawcords for maximum insulation.
- An oversized draft collar which fits snugly around your shoulders.
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables.
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell.
Fits Up To
Regular: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Long: 6 ft 4 in / 192 cm