A massif found in the Himalayas of north-central Nepal that includes the tenth highest mountain in the world at 8,091 metres (26,545 ft) above sea level, and was the first of the eight-thousanders to be climbed.
The Annapurna Jacket is filled with innovative 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless down insulation that mimics down in heat retention, and stays considerably warmer when wet. The durable water-repellent finish will keep you warm and dry from slopeside to street. Folds into a provided stuff sack.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Featherless insulation replaces natural down
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Media access port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zip secure napolean chest pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Compresses into separate stuff sack
- Shell Fabric: 100% recycled polyester with a durable water-repellent finish
- Lining: 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions