The Bleja is the first folding knife fully developed at Helle following our core philosophy. 3 years in the making, we took our time to perfect a new locking mechanism with full liners for a strong and reliable utility folder.
All the standard features of a Helle fixed blade are tucked into this compact yet robust mid-sized utility knife for everyday carry. Featuring a drop point blade made of Helle’s renowned triple laminated stainless steel with a razor sharp Scandinavian grind and natural curly birch wood. The countered, slim handle yields positive control for carving. As its size indicates, Bleja is named after the largest mountain along the fjord that Helle is located at.
- Made in Norway
- Weight | 5.2 oz. / 150 g.
- Blade material | Triple laminated stainless steel.
- Blade thickness | .10 in / 2.7 mm.
Blade length | 3.3 in / 85 mm.
- Handle material | Curly birch wood.
- Handle length | 4.6 in / 117 mm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather
- Design By | Helle, 2017.