The Lighthouse 400, our brightest rechargeable USB lantern yet, also charges your phone, so it's the only light you'll ever need.
LIGHTHOUSE 400 HIGHLIGHTS
Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 400 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port or from a Goal Zero Nomad® Solar Panel. Use the built-in hand crank to charge up instantly and never be left in the dark.
Internal lithium battery boasts 4,400mAh with a 1.5A USB output, enough power to charge phones and tablets even off grid.
Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and fold in for convenient storage. Built-in handle for easy carrying and hanging.
Utilize 360° of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern. Unique reflection design allows for the optimal amount of quality, usable light.
- USB Source: 5 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-14 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 7-14 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Type: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (498 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5 x 6.5 in (11.4 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- LED (output): 2x3W, warm white LED, 400 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
- One side lit: 48 hours (low), 6 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 24 hours (low), 2.5 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 1 W (cranking at 130 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light on low
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Lighthouse 400 & USB Power Hub