GoalZero Nomad 50
GoalZero Nomad 50
Out of stock
A versatile four-panel foldable design maximizes solar collection while stationary, then quickly packs away in your car for travel. Pair with a Yeti 200X or 500X to power laptops, portable fridges, and other essentials.
NOMAD 50 HIGHLIGHTS
- 50 Watts lets you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
- Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
- Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices. Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR USING SOLAR PANELS
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight.
- Place solar panels towards the sun at an angle.
- Connect High Power Power to Yeti Power Station.
- Adjust solar panel as the sun moves across the sky.
- Sherpa 100AC: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- SKU: 11920
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 6.85 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 17 x 53 x 1.5 in (43.2 x 134.6 x 3.8 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 17 x 11.25 x 2.5 in (43.2 x 28.6 x 6.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 2 Years
- UPC: 847974007679
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-21.5V, up to 3.3A (50W max)
- USB-A Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Rated Power: 50W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 18.0V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline