You know it’s getting cold outside when you can see your breath hanging in the air. The ATMOSPHERE is the go-to jacket for sub-zero temperatures. This lightweight jacket has a duck down fill to keep you warm.
The STORMLOCK shell provides double protection: it shuts out the wind and shrugs off light showers.
The ATMOSPHERE is also extremely breathable, so it’s ideal for all kinds of winter sports, from X/C and downhill skiing to snowshoeing. And if you get too warm, simply stuff it in its own pocket and drop it in your pack.
- Weight: 320 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water repellent, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket)
- adjustable hem
MATERIAL AND CARE:
- SHELL100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING100% POLYAMIDE
- FILLING90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
- 10% FEATHER
- CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN