Just one last steep section, and you’ll be out of the forest on the path to the summit. Tough hikes are easier when you’re wearing the FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE LOW. The unique sole design provides excellent support for the foot.
The innovative FORCE PLATE in the forefoot delivers enhanced stability, optimal guidance and protection from sharp stones. This makes the shoe extremely comfortable to walk in, even on difficult terrain. The shoe has a soft REFLEX FOAM component in the midsole for superior cushioning and less effort when walking, so you can take tough day hikes in your stride.
The VIBRAM outsole delivers good grip on steep, stony terrain. And if you get caught in a shower or have to splash through a shallow mountain stream, the waterproof and very breathable TEXAPORE O2+ membrane will keep your feet dry.
The FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck, and it bears the ASI seal of approval.
- lightweight textile upper
- collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- FORCE PLATE: thin, stabilizing forefoot plate for a dynamic and responsive ride
- EVA midsole with very good cushioning and precise motion guidance
- REFLEX FOAM: soft, functional midsole foam in the heel for superior comfort and less effort when walking
- exclusive VIBRAM outsole
- stabilizing TPU welding on side and front
- protective rubber toe cap
- lace hooks at collar for precise lacing adjustment
- WIRE SUPPORT: strong, ultra lightweight lacing ligaments for optimal, adjustable grip