Low stock: 2 left
LOWA's Trekker has long been considered the best fitting boot in the entire outdoor industry. The upper wraps around the ankle and foot providing a close-to-the-foot feel, especially over the arch and instep areas. Add eco-friendly premium Heinen nubuck uppers,a chromium-free glove leather lining and a VIBRAM® Nature outsole and you’ve got an enduring modern classic.
- Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
- Upper Protection: Rubber Rand
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lining: Leather (Chrome Free)
- Lacing Hardware: Open and Closed Hooks
- Additional Hardware 2: Roller Eyelets
- Tongue Construction: C4 - Tongue®
- Insole: Balance Comfort Footbed
- Midsole: DuraPU™ with SPS System
- Sole: VIBRAM® Natural
- Stabilizer: Hard
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Weight (lb) 3.65
- Resolable: Yes
Right out of the box there’s boot are light comfortable and ready to go! I’m going to start section hike the AT starting this Summer. Theses boots will be perfect!
Awesome 👍 boots. I get almost a year out of them. Very comfortable 👌.
Second pair of trekkers. I work in these boots everyday. Very comfortable and supportive. The inside leather liner will start to fall apart due to moisture, over time. But I still get over a year out of these boots. Great boots