Using the advanced technologies of our original Guardian purifier, this gravity-powered sibling has you covered with safe water around the world—from your local backcountry to remote villages. Hang it while you go about your tasks at the hostel, basecamp or campsite. Its 10 L reservoir supports the daily water needs of multiple people. Originally designed to protect servicemembers in the field, this rugged purifier handles the abuse of travel and meets the NSF P248 military testing standard.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm
- Ultimate Viral Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248 military testing standard for removing viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), sediment and microplastics from “worst-case” water conditions.
- Better-Tasting Water: Two-stage purifier includes activated carbon to reduce chemicals and unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Easy to Fill: 10 liter reservoir is easy to fill at sinks and streams alike; covers daily water needs for drinking, cooking and hygiene.
- Simple Cleaning: No backflushing required—simply opening the purge hose flushes the system to clean it and maintain flow.
- High-Flow: Leading-edge cartridge creates a fast virus-stopping gravity system—up to 1 liter in 2 minutes.
- Engineered for Travel: Rugged, military-grade construction. Compact system fits easily in carry-on luggage and smaller packs.
*Meets U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
Made in the USA of US and Imported Materials
- 1 lbs 3 oz
- 4 in
- 12 in
- 4 in
- Advanced Hollow Fiber
- 0.5 liters per min
- 3,000+ liters
- UF Hollow Fiber, ABS