The Wagontop™ is luxury camping embodied, perfect for families or groups of all sizes. Thanks to a unique pole structure, it provides unparalleled interior space and room to stand up and stretch, allowing for almost perfectly vertical walls and built-in overhangs at both ends that afford all-weather ventilation. Generous windows and doors provide both views and ventilation, but close tight when needed for privacy and protection from the elements. The tent’s single-walled construction and two or three poles (depending on the model) keep the pieces to a minimum and setup simple. For 2020, the Wagontop™ has been updated with easier-to-use hardware for the side windows, custom hubs, and even more durable floors.
- Capacity: 4
- Seasons: 3
- Unique frame design allows for standing height throughout nearly the entire interior space, making walking in and out easy.
- Updated self-contained pole hubs increase stability, simplify setup, and create a sleek, streamlined appearance.
- Massive screened panoramic windows open and close easily from the interior with upgraded hardware, providing optimal ventilation, views and weather protection.
- Copious vestibule space for protecting gear, shoes and bags from the elements.
- Upgraded super-durable 300-denier floor fabric.
- Plenty of internal pockets and loops for ultimate convenience.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Minimum Weight||16 lb , 2 oz / 7.33 kg|
|Packed Weight||20 lb , 1 oz / 9.11 kg|
|Packed Size||27.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 in / 69 x 25 x 25 cm|
|Peak Height||80 in / 203 cm|
|Floor Area||69.4 sq ft / 6.5 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||100 x 100 in / 254 x 254 cm|
|Vestibule Area||26.9 sq ft / 2.5 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||75D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||300D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Duffel storage bag|