Do you overpack? Can't find a rolling piece of luggage that can keep up with your grueling travel schedule? Ever had a wheel fall off in the terminal, or worse as you're running down a cobblestone street trying to flag down the taxi driver who unknowingly has your passport in his cab? Worry no more. The Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 120 has the capacity and durability required by even the most demanding, mile-accruing travelers and the most exotic, far-flung destinations imaginable. Oversized wheels hardly notice uneven surfaces, overlapping rainflaps combine with TPU coated nylon to keep what's inside dry, a large end pocket stores small items, external lashing points come in handy when strapping packs to rooftop cargo racks and numerous handles make tossing it up there easy too. If you're ready for a travel solution you don't have to worry about, pick up a Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 120.
- Wide easy to pack side-opening main access and weather-resistant double-flapped #10 YKK zippers with lockable sliders
- Large external end pocket keeps smaller items accessible
- Five padded tubular web grab handles make the bag easy to lift from any angle
- Six additional lash points ensure secure transport on a roof rack or pack animal
- Two large internal zippered mesh pockets help organize contents
- Two internal compression straps secure load
- Mesh-obscured ID window on end panel