- Nasty weather isn’t just in the mountains. When bad weather comes to town, meet and greet it in the Nano Puff® Parka. The newest addition to our Nano Puff family is parka length and has a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell that resists light moisture. For warmth, it’s insulated with warm-even-when-wet 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled). To keep out drafts, it has an interior wind flap, and the sleeve openings are finished with elastic binding. For ease of movement, there’s a two-way, reverse-coil center-front zipper. To keep track of your essentials, it has handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket—all pockets secure with zippers. This insulated piece is part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use. It stuffs into the interior chest pocket for easy transport and storage. Above-the-knee length.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish quilted to 60-g (55% postconsumer recycled polyester) insulation; lined with 100% recycled polyester; folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport/storage
- Part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- P-6 on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Based on 3 reviews
Everything went well with no problems
Love it. Just what I wanted.
Easy online ordering, easy in store pick up. Bought the jacket as a gift and my mom loves it!