- This parka resists wintry weather. The Radalie Parka has a shell made from 100% recycled nylon, and has warm, 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets for comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket gives a nod to our heritage. Inner right-chest stash pocket stashes valuables. Midthigh length.
- soft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Quilt lines and princess seams give the jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed-tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discrete welt
- Left-chest Retro-X patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Midthigh length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Searched everywhere across the USA to find this Patagonia Parka in a L or XL size. It was impossible to locate in all
the typical search spots. Sold out EVERYWHERE. Finally, I was able to find one in Peninsula, OH. I love the coat, which
fits my plumper body great! My only negative is that it is too long for me. Being a shorter person (5'5"), it is on my knees and is not as flattering as it would have been if it finished the same length as the medium size did. Cannot get it shortened because of the zipper.