This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from a recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a separate liner insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Two-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
- Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
- Handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secured with snap closure
- Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Zip-out parka has two on-seam, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets; two internal, drop-in pockets; one secure zipper pocket keeps valuables safe and dry
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% polyester cross-dyed plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Model is 5'8" and wearing a small.