Keep warm all winter with recycled fabrics and insulation. Our new Women's Aurora Parka is the perfect down jacket for cold days at the crag or chilly evenings at camp.
As part of our RabWear range, the new Women's Aurora Parka is built from soft and packable recycled Pertex Quantum nylon. The 650 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down is combined with a Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment to retain its loft for maximum warmth in damp conditions.
With midi-baffle stitch-through construction, a down-filled adjustable hood and internal fleece cuffs, the Women's Aurora Parka is perfect for locking in the warmth on cold winter days.
- Down filled adjustable hood, with face baffle to seal in warmth
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Pertex Quantum nylon outer is soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and internal zipped security pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon Natulon zip
- Internal fleece cuffs for comfort
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 52g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 650 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (250g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included