Looking for an every-activity winter midlayer? The new Geon Hoody is a mid-weight stretch fleece offering easy low-bulk mountain insulation for cold-weather climbing, scrambling and hiking.
The new Geon Hoody is designed to provide winter comfort for Big Mountain days. Built from Thermic™ polyester stretch fleece with 4% elastane, it combines inherent hydrophobic properties with outstanding breathability and all the movement you need for fast-paced mountain sport. The Geon Hoody is equipped with a brushed grid backer for extra strength, as well as flatlock low-bulk seams and a rolled hem and cuff for extra comfort. The hood also uses a snug, low-profile design that fits neatly under a helmet, so you can leave your hat in your pack and adjust your warmth to match the conditions and activities.
With its full-length front YKK zip and secure, zipped hand pockets, our new Geon Hoody is the ideal all-mountain, multipurpose insulation layer.
- Full length front YKK zip
- Under helmet hood design
- Thermic stretch mid weight fleece with brushed grid backer
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Flatlock low bulk seams for comfort
- Comfortable rolled hem and cuff
- Main Fabric: Thermic stretch fleece, 255g/m²
- Composition: 96% polyester/4% elastane