The perfect waterproof layer to have just in case you get caught out with the changeable weather. Be prepared with the Kunde 2.5 Layer Jacket in Gorkana Green. Featuring a Sukatec® coating, hood and pockets ensure both you and your valuable are kept safe and dry from the rain. Featuring Nepal inspired trims ensuring our heritage is included in our most modern jackets.
Kunde is a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal within the Sagarmatha National Park.
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 10,000mm / 10,000g/m2 / 24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Forward set shoulder seams
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at center back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper on Napolean chest pocket is water-resistant
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Covered venting two-way pit zips
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Centre back length: 26 1/2"
- Weight 400g
- Sukatec® PU coated 50d hydrophobic microporous double ripstop that is 100% nylon with unique snow lion dry touch print on the fabric backing