A mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border of the Himalayas. Pumori, means 'the Mountain Daughter' in the Sherpa language and was named by George Mallory. 'Pumo' means young girl or daughter and 'Ri' translates to mountain.
Named after a mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border, our best-in-class Pumori Jacket is a seam sealed 3-layer shell with our Himaltec® waterproof technology. With YKK® Aquaguard zipper, helmet compatibility, the Pumori Jacket is essential for all your outdoor pursuits — whether searching for powder stashes, climbing icy waterfalls or finding your next high alpine lake views.
- Seam sealed 3-layer shell fabric
- 20,000mm/20,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Waterproof and highly breathable with stretch for comfort during movement
- Seams are set forward from shoulder tops and away from hips to avoid chafing under pack straps and belt
- YKK® Aquaguard Zipper
- Helmet compatible hood has a bonded brim to help protect your face from weather
- Hood fit can be refined with a multi-cinch system at center back bottom and on either side of the hood opening
- Two zippered hand pockets and Nepoleon chest pockets provide instant access to essentials
- Adjustable hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Adjustable velcro cuff
- Himaltec® laminated 3-layer stretch 100d plain weave that is 100% polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing