Priorities in a survival situation: escape the elements, stay warm, and signal rescuers so you're easy to find. The Scout has you covered on all fronts: a heat-reflective 2-person survival blanket provides warmth and shelter from wind, rain, and snow, while the one-hand operable Fire Lite™ striker and waterproof tinder produce multiple campfires. A 100dB Slim Rescue Howler™ rescue whistle and Rescue Flash™ signal mirror with retro-reflective aiming aid make it easy for you to signal your position to rescuers, and a compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit round out the package. A professional-grade RF-welded waterproof bag keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Duct Tape
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
- Survival Tools
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Fire Lite™ Sparker
- 1 - Survival Fishing and Sewing Kit
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer Survival Blanket 96" x 60"
- 1 - Mini Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror
- 1 - Slim Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- 1 - Tinder Quik™