A true Norwegian style outdoor knife, embodying 85 years of the brand’s history and tradition. The 4.3-inch curved handle is made using natural materials like darkened oak, staghorn and curly birchwood. While elegant, the Trofé is a hefty knife with a distinct Scandinavian grind for a razor sharp edge that is easy to maintain. Made using Helle’s renowned triple laminated stainless steel, the 3.5-inch drop point blade holds an exceptional edge. Each knife comes with a stitched leather sheath.
All the standard features of a Helle fixed blade are tucked into this compact yet robust mid-sized utility knife for everyday carry. Featuring a drop point blade made of Helle’s renowned triple laminated stainless steel with a razor sharp Scandinavian grind and natural curly birch wood. The countered, slim handle yields positive control for carving.
- Made in Norway
- Weight | 4.0 oz. / 114 g.
- Blade material | Triple Laminated Stainless Steel
- Blade thickness | .12 in / 3.1 mm.
- Blade length | 3.6 in / 92 mm.
- Handle material | Darkened Oak, leather, Stag horn and Curly Birch.
- Handle length | 4.3 in / 111 mm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather.
- Design By | Helle, 2018.