Skip to content
- A value-oriented traditional 3 section pole with our SLS twist lock locking system. A strong 18mm upper with PAS Rubber grip that carries on the legacy of the original LEKI trekking poles.
- PAS (Positive Angle Soft) grip for a soft touch and easily adjustable security strap
- Natural rubber grip material provides long term comfort and support on any trail.
- Built in 8° Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 16mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum upper shaft; 14mm lower shafts
- Super Lock System (SLS) is an easy twist lock system that provides the highest locking strength of any mechanism, period. TUV certified.
- LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh