Safe Winter Running: New Columbia Product
Appalachian Outfitters is pleased to be carrying a new Columbia product! Our favorite companies are always looking for ways to improve their products, no matter how good their gear already is.
The new Trail Flash™ clothing line from Columbia features reflective thread that is especially important for running gear. The reflective details transform into bright neon when the gear is lit up with headlights. This design is to help runners stay safe during the winter months when darkness and daylight savings time can make it challenging to run safely in the late evenings or early mornings.
Enjoy VarietyEach piece has specific elements added for specific purposes:
- Omni-Wick® technology to keep you dry and warm. Wicking materials absorb your sweat and displace it into the fabric, preventing moisture from making you damp and cold.
- Reflective detail to keep you safe. When you go for a run, you shouldn’t have to wonder whether drivers can see you. Antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria from growing. This keeps your gear fresh and clean so that it lasts for a long time.
- Ergonomic seam lines that move with you and not against you. This is important for runners – nobody likes chaffing!
- Omni-Shade® UPF 50 to protect you from harmful sun rays. Sunscreen is important for your skin, but even the skin beneath your clothing can absorb harmful rays.
- Thumb holes to keep your hands warmer when you run. Thumb holes prevent cold wind from sneaking up your sleeves. The long-lasting, high quality of a Columbia product that will last you for years.
Explore The Trail Flash™ Line
There are several different pieces in the Trail Flash™ line. For both men and women, there are short sleeve shirts, half-zip shirts, and beanies. Specifically for women, the line includes skorts and capris. All of the items are designed to keep you comfortable and safe while you run.
New Columbia Product At Appalachian Outfitters
Stop by our store to see the new Columbia product for yourself. Ask our helpful staff any questions, and try on the Trail Flash™ line to feel the difference.