National Park 100th Anniversary: Celebrate With Osprey Trip 20 Pack
Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the US National Park Foundation with a special edition pack from Osprey Packs. When you purchase one of these packs, 5% of the proceeds are sent to the National Park Foundation to fund its ongoing work with preserving natural beauty in the US.
Innovation, Quality and Ethics at Osprey
Osprey is a company that creates high-performance, top-quality, innovative packs for the outdoors. Not only are the packs outstanding, but the company also has strong standards for its production process; despite its home base in Colorado, Osprey’s leaders chose to make its factory base in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This ensures face-to-face relationships with the factories that manufacture Osprey packs, guaranteeing fair labor standards and encouraging intercultural experiences.
Designed and Tested in Nature
Osprey’s National Park Foundation Trip 20 pack features the foundation’s logo. Inspired by rugged mountains and canyon landscapes, the company uses these scenes to create and test its packs; the company seeks to design packs that show Osprey’s love for adventures and dedication to nature.
Special Features of the Trip 20 Pack
The Trip 20 pack includes:
- Top loading access so you can optimize your storage.
- A zipper-enclosed pocket on the top lid that includes a key clip for smaller essentials.
- A back panel and foam harness that are comfortable and ventilated for the long haul.
- Lower side compression straps to allow you to feel secure on the roughest trails.
- Side pockets to help you quickly find your most essential gear when you need it the most.
Supporting the Future of US National Parks
This limited edition pack is an important part of funding the National Park Foundation – the proceeds from the pack will help to protect over 84 million acres within US National Parks for the next century. The benefits will help the Foundation continue its important preservation and conservation work.
Celebrate the National Park 100th Anniversary at Appalachian Outfitters
Join us to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the National Park Foundation. To honor this momentous event, we have the limited edition Osprey Trip 20 packs available for you to try. Don’t forget that 5% of the proceeds will support the National Parks throughout the US! We’ll see you there!
- Are you ready to party… for the parks? Save Mar...
- In 1946, change was stirring around the world. ...
- There’s a saying that “good shoes take you good...