Hubba Hubba 1 Tent V8
Hubba Hubba 1 Tent V8
Low stock: 1 left
Redesigned and lighter than ever, the 3-season Hubba Hubba backpacking tent is a best seller for a reason. This solo shelter is the perfect balance of weight, comfort and livability.
The Inside: The true rectangular floor (no foot taper) is large enough for all your gear, and 37 inches (0.94 m) of headroom lets you sit up comfortably. The tent body is a blend of mesh and solid fabric that provides airflow, privacy and weather protection. The no-curve tent door features zippers that are easy to use with one hand. It also zips closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark. New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords. Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items.
The Outside: The symmetrical tent design means you can set up the Hubba in a flash, particularly useful in those unexpected rainstorms. Virtually unbreakable Easton® Syclone™ poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the Hubba stable and dry so you can ride out the weather in comfort. The rainfly features a large vestibule for storing any gear you don’t want inside. The easy in-and-out vestibule door has a StayDry™ rain gutter to keep running water off you and your gear, and a kickstand vent maximize airflow.
The Bottom Line: The Hubba Hubba 1 will be the only tent you want on all your solo 3-season backpacking adventures thanks to its legendary lightweight livability.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 2 lbs. 2 oz (0.95 kg)
- Maximum Space: True rectangular floorplan and exceptional headroom (37 in/0.94 m); large side-entry vestibule to store gear
- Waterproof: DuraShield™ fabric coating and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions
- Full-Featured Rainfly: One large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter and kickstand vent for extra ventilation
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack
- Stargazing Mesh: Leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh window
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions
- Gear Shed Available: Sold separately, the MSR Gear Shed turns the Hubba Hubba into a basecamp with expanded vestible space
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||2 Ibs 2 oz
||Minimum Weight ( Metric)||0.95 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||2 Ibs 7 oz||Packed Weight (Metric)||1.11 kg|
|Floor Dimensions (Standard)||85 x 30 in||Floor Dimensions (Metric)||216 x 76 cm|
|Floor Area (Standard)||18 sq. ft||Floor Area (Metric)||1.67 sq m|
|Vestibule Area (Standard)||7.5 sq ft||Vestibule Area (Metric)||0.70 sq m|
|Number of Poles||2 Easton Syclone||Interior Peak Height (Standard)||37 in|
|Interior Peak Height (Metric)||94 cm||Packed Size (Standard)||19 x 4 in|
|Packed Size (Metric)||48 x 10 cm||Number of Doors||1|
|Free Standing||Yes||Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm DuraShield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR||Mesh Type||10D polyester micro-mesh|
|Floor Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR||Country of Origin||Imported|