A very sturdy non-locking folding knife from Casström developed together with renowned Swedish wilderness and survival expert Lars Fält. The idea behind this knife is that it should be able to perform 90% of the tasks that a knife needs to do, but in a format that allows it to be carried every day, without fail. There should be no reason to leave the home without it. The original version is a lock back knife that was launched in 2019, a model that has been very popular and took the first place at the 2019 Blade Show in Atlanta USA (Knife Collaboration of the Year Award) despite the fierce competition from much bigger companies in this category! Since the knife laws vary across the world, it was essential to also make a non-locking slip joint model to allow users in for example the UK to also carry this great design whilst staying within the law.
It has a Scandinavian grind to make it easy to carve with and easy to sharpen in the field. Comes with stylish and durable handle in selected fine curly birch.
- Robust folding knife developed with survival expert Lars Fält
- Strong tool steel: Böhler N690
- Scandinavian grind: Easy to carve with and easy to sharpen
- Stylish and durable handle in selected fine curly birch
- Very reliable for general wilderness
- Grind: Scandinavian grind
- Handle: Curly Birch (from sustainable forestry), brass hardware
- Measurements: Opened 17,6 cm / Blade 71 x 20 x 3 mm
- Mechanism Non-Locking
- Steel: Böhler N690 (Stainless)