Casström Woodsman is a classic wilderness knife designed by an experienced knifemaker and outdoorsman, and it shows. The Woodsman is a very tough knife and is well-suited to your typical Bushcraft tasks, including splitting wood, or “batoning”. A top-notch choice for all-round field use.
Briefly about the version Curly Birch / Sleipner:
- Hand-finished oiled Curly Birch handle with a straight design that gives a warm and comfortable feeling of natural wood.
- Sturdy welted sheath in vegetable-tanned European leather and has a draining hole.
- Blade in premium Sleipner steel from swedish Uddeholm that holds an edge well even during very hard use such as wood splitting.
- Scandinavian grind, along with the steel properties, makes the knife robust, effective for wood carving, and easy to sharpen in the outdoors
- Grind: Scandinavian grind
- Handle: Curly Birch (from sustainable forestry), black liners, brass hardware
- Measurements: Total 20.5 cm / Blade 89 x 26 x 4 mm
- Sheath: Vegetable Tanned European leather, Cognac Brown
- Steel: Uddeholm Sleipner (Non-stainless), 59-60 HRC