We’ve upgraded our best-selling lantern to provide 600 lumens of multi-directional, adjustable light. Packed with unique features, the Lighthouse 600 adapts to light up any situation; perfect for camping, outdoor events, or emergency use. Complete with an internal lithium battery, the Lighthouse even doubles as a power hub for charging phones and small USB devices.
LIGHTHOUSE 600 HIGHLIGHTS
Bright Light Anytime, Anywhere
Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 600 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port, from the sun with a Goal Zero solar panel, or use the built-in hand crank to charge up in an emergency.
Charge Your Devices
Internal lithium battery boasts 5200 mAh with a USB output, enough power to charge phones, headlamps, tablets, and more.
Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and fold in for convenient storage. A built-in handle allows for easy carrying and hanging.
Utilize 360 degrees of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern.
- Nomad 10: 6 hrs
- USB source: 6 hrs
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (498 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5 x 6.5 in (11.4 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 months
- LED (output): 2x3W warm white LED 600 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
- One side lit (low power) 320 hrs
- One side lit (high power) 5 hrs
- Both sides lit (low power) 180 hrs
- Both sides lit (high power) 2.5 hrs
- Hand crank: 1 W (cranking at 120 RPM)
- 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light on low