The Eggen is one of our most used all-round outdoor knifes.
It is a stout hunting knife with a drop point blade of triple laminated stainless steel. The substantial curly birch handle is shaped to form a finger guard. It is gives a solid feel in the hand and is comfortable for both medium and large hands.
- Made in Norway
- Weight | 4.2 oz. / 120 g.
- Blade material | Triple laminated stainless steel.
- Blade thickness | .11 in / 3.1 mm.
- Blade length | 3.9 in / 101 mm.
Handle material | Curly birch wood
- Handle length | 4.3 in / 110 mm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather.
- Design By | Gunnar Lothe, 1998.