The first knife in Helle's collaboration with Survivorman les Stroud, the Temagami was also Helle's first step towards leaving the stick-tang only era.
The semi-full tang provides the extra strength associated with bushcraft knives. The tang is exposed on the top and pommel end, but is covered by the wood of the handle on the finger side. This protects the fingers from direct contact with the steel in cold weather. The drop point style blade is made of triple laminated stainless steel that provides excellent edge holding toughness and ease for sharpening. The handle has a bit of a finger guard to help keep your hand off the edge when slippery. The handle shape on the updated version of the Temagami allows a better control of the knife when holding in more positions. The Temagami comes with a Scandinavian style pouch sheath retaining the knife securely without the need for snaps or straps.
- Made in Norway
- Weight | 5.4 oz. / 155 g.
- Blade material | Triple Laminated Stainless Steel.
- Blade thickness | .11 in / 3 mm.
- Blade length | 4.3 in / 110 mm.
- Handle material | Curly Birch.
- Handle length | 4.7 in / 120 mm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather.
- Design By | Les Stroud, 2011. Updated 2012