6 in stock
Named for the westernmost group of islands where Norway meets the North Sea.
The Utvær featurs a strong, full tang construction, ample curly birch handle and 4-inch blade of Sandvik 12C27 steel. The drop point Scandinavian ground blade, leather sheath, and curly birch wood handle characterize Helle’s renowned strength, functionality and beauty.
- Made in Norway
- Weight | 5.6 oz. / 160 g.
- Blade material | Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel.
- Blade thickness | .11 in / 3 mm.
- Blade length | 3.9 in / 100 mm.
- Handle material | Curly Birch and Vulcan Fiber.
Handle length | 4.3 in / 110 mm.
Sheath material | Genuine leather.
- Design By | Helle, 2014.
Helle werent messing around, this may be thinner and feel smaller than most bushcraft knives. Ill say it once, ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD Utvaer is a great workhorse knife from batoning to feathering it does the job.