The Helle Viking Knife is a revision of a Helle classic that was produced as part of a fund-raiser for an around-the-world- cruise of a Viking longship. The knife is notable not only for it’s historical interest, but also as an excellent all around utility knife.
The blade is rather thick and made of laminated carbon steel. The black finish of the heat treatment is left on the sides for rustic look. The tang of the blade is peened over a diamond shaped washer. The handle is subtly shaped for comfort and control with a variety of grips. It comes with the traditional sheath that hangs from a thong. Order this thick carbon steel blade survival knife, today!
- Made in Norway
- Weight | 4.0 oz. / 116 g.
- Blade material | Triple Laminated Carbon Steel.
- Blade thickness | .14 in / 3.7 mm.
Blade length | 4.3 in / 110 mm.
- Handle material | Curly Birch.
- Handle length | 4.1 in / 105 mm.
- Sheath material | Genuine leather.
- Design By | Helle 2009