Hilleberg Allak 2
Hilleberg Allak 2
Low stock: 1 left
SINCE ITS INTRODUCTION over 10 years ago, the two-person Allak has been one of our most popular tents. For 2019, we are introducing a three-person version, the Allak 3, and renaming the original model the Allak 2. Both remarkably light yet impressively strong Allak models are well-suited for anything from summer paddling to winter ski mountaineering, and from year-round backpacking to all-season peak bagging. They are easily light enough for mobile journeys, where you move your camp every day, and their two-entrance construction allows for superb ventilation options in warm weather. At the same time, the Allak's three-pole dome structure is strong enough for summer or winter base camp use in all but the worst conditions, and the fully freestanding construction make it ideal for tough pitching conditions, such as rocky ground and sand. In addition, its two integrated vestibules are set parallel to the sleeping area, giving excellent access to gear storage space as well as ease of entry and exit. Since its introduction, paddlers have valued the Allak’s ability to be pitched nearly anywhere, while backpackers choose it for its roomy stability and light weight. Mountaineers appreciate both the Allak’s freestanding design, compact footprint, and its roominess, as well as its ability to deal with snow loading. And taller adventurers find its length a welcome comfort.
- Red Label
- 2 person
- Simple, wonderfully light, and completely free standing, the Allak is an excellent all-around two person tent.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- Minimum Weight: 2.8 kg/6 lbs 3 oz
- Packed Weight: 3.3 kg/7 lbs 4 oz
- Inner Height: 105 cm/41 in
- Inner Tent Area: 2.9 m/31.2 ft
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 0.8 m, 2 x 8.6 ft
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Poles (10 mm) 3 x 370 cm, 3 x 145.7 in
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs
- Packed Size (Length x Diameter) 51 cm x 18 cm, 20 in x 7 in