Sale Sold out
Unit price per
Regular price $630.00 USD
Low stock: 3 left
- Ridge construction has Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and can be pitched with trekking poles or by suspending the ridge ends, making for a very light yet strong tent.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- The Anaris has plenty of room for two and is also a very light and spacious mansion for one.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires using the guy lines that come attached to the connectors between the outer and inner tent walls.
- Yellow Label
- 2 person
- Very light, roomy, remarkably strong and versatile ridge tent for warm weather adventures.
- Weight: 1.4 kg/3 lbs 1 oz
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
- Poles (not included): 2 trekking poles set to ~125 to 135 cm (49 to 53 in)
- Pegs: 12 Y-Peg UL