Adding product to your cart
All deliveries are carbon neutral
Powered by Shopify Planet
- Red Label
- 2 person
- The Kaitum 2 is a remarkable, two door/two vestibule tent offering maximum usable space, outstanding comfort, and excellent strength in a lightweight package.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- Minimum Weight: 2.6 kg/5 lbs 12 oz
- Packed Weight: 3.1 kg/6 lbs 13 oz
- Inner Height: 100 cm/39 in
- Inner Tent Area: 2.9 m/31.2 ft
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 1.2 m, 2 x 12.9 ft
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Poles (10 mm) 1 x 305, 2 x 260 cm/1 x 120.1, 2 x 102.4 in
- Pegs: 18 V-Pegs
- Packed Size (Length x Diameter) 51 cm x 17 cm, 20 in x 6.5 in
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device