Hilleberg Nallo 2
Hilleberg Nallo 2
Sale Sold out
Unit price per
Regular price $855.00 USD
Low stock: 1 left
THE NALLO MODELS are known for their light weight. But it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes hikers of all types, of course, but also wilderness photographers, climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less. Solo hikers can easily choose the near-palatial space of the Nallo 2 without any real weight penalty, just as two- and three-person parties can “size up” for the Nallo 3 and Nallo 4, respectively, without exceeding their weight “budget.”
- Red Label
- 2 person
- The Hilleberg Nallo 2 is the ideal all-around, all-season, exceptionally lightweight two-person tent.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg/4 lbs 7 oz
- Packed Weight: 2.4 kg/5 lbs 5 oz
- Inner Height: 100 cm/39 in
- Inner Tent Area: 2.6 m/28.0 ft
- Vestibule Area: 1.3 m, 14 ft
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Poles (10 mm) 1 x 305, 1 x 260 cm/1 x 120.1, 1 x 102.4 in
- Pegs: 16 V-Pegs
- Packed Size (Length x Diameter) 48 cm x 17 cm, 19 in x 6.5 in