- Red Label
- 3 person
- The Nallo 3 is the ideal all-around, all-season, exceptionally lightweight three person tent.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- Minimum Weight: 2.2 kg/4 lbs 14 oz
- Packed Weight: 2.6 kg/5 lbs 12 oz
- Inner Height: 105 cm/41 in
- Inner Tent Area: 3.2 m/34.4 ft
- Vestibule Area: 1.4 m, 15 ft
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Poles (10 mm) 1 x 328, 1 x 285 cm/1 x 129.1, 1 x 112.2 in
- Pegs: 16 V-Pegs
- Packed Size (Length x Diameter) 48 cm x 18 cm, 19 in x 7 in
Happy with Appalachian Outfitters. My experience ordering my new tent from them was great, no complaints. I have not used the tent yet, so can’t provide a review on it specifically.