THE NAMMATJ AND NAMMATJ GT are the masters of both high and low country, equally suited for a high altitude expedition or a weekend walk in the local hills. These robust all-season, all-arounders pitch quickly and easily, can be taken down and moved in a flash, yet are far stronger and lighter than any other tent in their class.
Because of their superb strength to weight ratio and compact footprints, both the Nammatj and Nammatj GT have become immensely popular with extreme users, such as polar travelers looking to save weight, mountaineers doing remote routes in the highest ranges, professional guides, and military special forces teams. But these same characteristics are just as highly prized by more “regular” users, as well: backpackers, cycle and paddle tourers, and anyone needing maximum strength while reducing weight.
- Black Label
- 2 person
- The Nammatj 2 is the best choice any two person outing in any condition where low weight is of equal importance to strength, reliability, and roominess.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- Minimum Weight: 2.3 kg/5 lbs 1 oz
- Packed Weight: 3.0 kg/6 lbs 10 oz
- Inner Height: 95 cm/37 in
- Inner Tent Area: 2.8 m/30.1 ft
- Vestibule Area: 1.2 m, 12.9 ft
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1800
- Poles (10 mm) 2 x 293 cm, 2 x 115.4 in
- Pegs: 18 Y-Pegs
- Packed Size (Length x Diameter) 51 cm x 17 cm, 20 in x 6.5 in