Featuring vibrant color, angular patterning reminiscent of mountainscapes, and a competitive price, the new Aurora™ screams fun and livability. Steep side walls provide for massive interior volume, while two doors and two vestibules allow for plenty of room for spreading out and storing gear.
This versatile and inviting home for adventure features high-quality materials and is ideal for car camping, but light enough for backpacking. The included footprint, Light Pockets™, duffel storage bag, and gear pockets complete the package.
- Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Strikingly vertical walls for massive interior volume.
- Two doors & vestibules for ample gear storage and access.
- Included footprint extends life of tent floor.
- Built-in snaps for Pawprint so four-legged buddies can join.
- Strutted vents in the fly for excellent air circulation.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Gear Pockets™ offer ample storage for personal items.
- Fabric suite is free from fire retardants.
- Protected by the NEMO Life Warranty.
|Minimum Weight||4 lb , 9 oz / 2.08 kg|
|Packed Weight||5 lb , 7 oz / 2.47 kg|
|Packed Size||23.0 x 7.0 in dia / 58 x 18 cm dia|
|Peak Height||44 in / 111.75 cm|
|Floor Area||31.8 sq ft / 3.0 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 52 in / 223.5 x 132 cm|
|Vestibule Area||9.2 sq ft + 9.2 sq ft / 0.9 sq m + 0.9 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||30D Polyester/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Drawstring stuff sack|
|Rainfly Fabric||68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
This is "the ONE" my wife said she wanted. Very pleased.
I give it a 90%
As others pointed out, the lack of a double zipper on the entrance is NOT a deal breaker, but it sure would have been nice (er) and perhaps will be an upgrade in the future. Having to zip/unzip the entire run is a bit tedious (to drop shoes outside, reach outside for shoes/backpack/ whatever)
That would add 5% to my rating.
The other 5% . . . "One guy line . . . Really?" Our package came with one guy line, seems a little odd. Two would have been ok, and due to how it can be set up, would have even enjoyed 4. (However, this was quickly remedied by an order) Still feel we shouldn't have had to order "standard items".
This is a very nice tent, I still give 90% and only ding these minor items.