Ten years ago, the Sawtooth put us on the map in outdoor footwear. The new Sawtooth X retains all the things that made the original so popular with the addition of new aggressive styling and new materials like our Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole—all you need to map out your next adventure.
- Molded insole to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- A proprietary rubberized EVA that adapts to varying terrain. This unique blend of dualdensity, lightweight cushioning system provides the wearer a high level of energy efficiency and a softer heel strike landing zone.
- Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength
- Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® AFT fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- Fit Notes: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.