The Sawtooth X Low Waterproof is even more capable than our beloved original. It has a new outsole for superior traction and a new Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole for an even smoother ride. But among all this new-ness it retains the same great fit and feel and our B-DRY waterproof technology, so you can be confident taking on the trail, puddle filled or otherwise.
- Molded insole to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- A proprietary rubberized EVA that adapts to varying terrain. This unique blend of dualdensity, lightweight cushioning system provides the wearer a high level of energy efficiency and a softer heel strike landing zone.
- Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® AFT fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- 100% RPET REPREVE® laces and webbing and quick drying recycled natural material lining help us lighten our impact on the planet.
- Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.