Large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch.
The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Available in three locking systems, each for different situations:
- SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments
- BALL-LOCK: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening
|Major axis strength||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN|
|Gate opening||28 mm|
|Inner pack count||1|