Rab Solar Eco 2
Rab Solar Eco 2
Low stock: 3 left
High performance, lower impact. The Solar Eco bags are built with recycled fabrics and recycled Stratus™ insulation. Ideal for the mountain bothy goer, the globetrotting backpacker, and the desert bivi in spring conditions, with a wide mummy shape for a comfortable night's sleep.
We’ve taken everything we know about lower impact design and applied it to what we do best. These resilient synthetic bags are filled with 100% recycled Stratus™ insulation, and lined and covered with a tough, 20D, recycled Atmos™ fabric with ripstop. Hardwearing, warm, and dependable, they are fast drying and cope with condensation or damp conditions.
The Solar Eco 2 is insulated with a double layer of Stratus™ insulation arranged in a concertina structure to trap warm air. The elastic internal quilting brings the lining and insulation closer to the user, helping to reduce pockets of cold air. The localised quilting simply means that the stitching which holds the insulation in place has been minimised to reduce the chance of cold spots. Perfect for spring and summer climbing trips, mountain bivis, and backpacking adventures.
The Solar Eco has an adjustable hood which can be cinched in snug around the face to shut out the chill and an adjustable neck baffle to stop the heat escaping. The ¾ length zip has an additional baffle along its length that acts as an effective draught excluder with an anti-snag zip guard. The wide mummy fit offers space to find your most comfortable sleeping position, with room for extra layers should night-time temperatures plummet.
- Weight:(Regular) 980g/34.6oz, (Long) 1050g/37.0oz, (Wide) 1060g/37.4oz, (Long Wide) 1105g/39.0oz
- Rab Sleep Limit:-2°C (30°F)
- Product Code:QSS-10
- 20D Atmos™ recycled polyester ripstop fabric (41gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining: 20D Atmos™ recycled polyester ripstop fabric (38gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Upper: 100gsm Recycled Stratus Synthetic Sheet Insulation in a dual layer construction
- Base: 60gsm Recycled Stratus Synthetic Sheet Insulation in a dual layer construction
- Dual layer concertina blanket construction on upper for improved loft and warmth
- Offset localised quilting to reduce cold transmision
- Adjustable hood closure system with elasticated drawcord and cordlock adjuster
- Close fitting adjustable neck baffle design for improved warmth retension
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic insulated zip baffle to trap warmth
- Anti snag internal zip guard
- Compression stuffsack included
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Mummy shape
|Wide Mummy||Regular||Long||Long Wide|
|Sleeping Bag Length||215cm / 84.6 in||230cm / 90.6 in||230cm / 90.6 in|
|Max User Height||185cm / 72.8 in||200cm / 78.7 in||200cm / 78.7 in|
|Internal Shoulder Girth||150cm / 59.1 in||152cm / 59.8 in||172cm / 67.7 in|
|Internal Hip Girth||128cm / 50.4 in||128cm / 50.4 in||142cm / 55.9 in|
|Internal Foot Girth||108cm / 42.5 in||110cm / 43.3 in||118cm / 46.5 in|
|Pack Size||35cm x 20cm||35cm x 20cm||35cm x 20cm|