This functional, everyday down jacket looks good, feels good, and does good too. Giving a second life to quality down that might have otherwise ended up in landfill, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody is filled with 100% recycled, 700FP down.
Built with advanced Pertex® 3D Weave Technology, the jacket has excellent wind resistance, a light weight, and allows for maximum stretch and mobility on the move. The outer Pertex® Quantum fabric itself is breathable and weather resistant with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, perfect for outdoor activities in cold winter weather.It has a durable YKK® VISLON® ® front zip with a soft, fleece lined chin guard and two spacious zipped hand pockets, perfect for stashing gloves and snacks.
Ideal for long bothy nights and casual days at the crag, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody has a cosy down filled hood and a slim fit for an ultra-snug feel.
Pertex® 3D Weave
This technology allows baffles to be woven into a single sheet of fabric, eliminating the need for stitching. Maximises the insulating performance and the reducing overall weight, it enables incredible stretch and freedom to move.
Using 100% recycled, high quality down, gives a second chance to down that might otherwise have ended up in landfill. Reducing waste and making the most of this valuable insulation.
A durable water repellent coating made without harmful fluorocarbons, that encourages water to bead and roll off the garment, keeping you dry. Find out more about why we're cutting out fluorocarbons from our gear.
- Weight:486g/17.1oz (Size S)
- Product Code:QDB-31
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Unique pre-woven baffle design aids warmth and freedom of movement
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight and soft Pertex®Quantum® 3DWeave pre-woven baffle with fluorocarbon-free DWR (128gsm)
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (149g size 12)
- Centre back length (Size 10): 67cm / 26.4inch