Designed to add functional performance to your backcountry camp kitchen, the Alpha™ Series of Cook Pots is a strong, lightweight and durable solution for solo to group use. Using a hard-anodized alloy the Alpha™ Pots provide a durable, abrasion resistant and easy to clean cooking surface. With clever features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation, the silicone Lid Keep™ to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking, and the unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid, you'll be creating fresh, gourmet fare with ease for all your backcountry meals.
The Alpha Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light dinnerware pieces to create a selection of comprehensive camp kitchen sets you'll never leave behind.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was looking for a larger pot option for those shorter trips where fresher food can be carried and prepared, and this pot does the job at a nice weight. Even with the open fire advisory, if you use indirect heating methods a campfire is still in play (handle and latch has melty bits). I’m looking into picking up the other sizes. In all very nice design, with a very secure locking handle.