The new Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat brings Air Sprung Cell™ comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping mats. Quiet and lightweight, this sleeping mat uses two types of insulation to provide three-season warmth.
The XT Air-Sprung Cells™ are constructed using loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Our blog post "Which Sleeping Mat to Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self-Inflating sleeping mat)
- R-Value of 3.2 is designed for warmer-weather use. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack mean quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping